Mannakin Hall, Brant Road, Fulbeck Lowfields, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG32 3JD.
Telephone 01400 279372
What Data Do We Collect?
We are collecting from you the following data in order to help serve you:
- Name, invoicing address, shipping address, telephone numbers including landlines and mobiles.
- Your requirements for our services, including dates and times of deliveries and collections.
- Your email address for communications regarding your orders and for sending periodic newsletters.
- We sometimes use your email address just to say hello.
- In the case of payment card information, this is collected from you with your consent to pay for our goods and services. Once your order is complete, this information is destroyed.
What’s The Legal Basis For Data Processing?
We need the information from you in order to facilitate your requests from our website forms, emails and telephone conversations.
Will We Share Data With 3rd Parties?
No. We never sell or buy data. It is against our principles of our online experiences, spanning 20 years in digital communications.
How Will You Use Our Information?
The information you provide will be used to facilitate your requests and that mainly means communications regarding your orders and our periodic newsletters. We may email you to say hello.
How Long Will You Store My Data?
Once your requests are complete, we will keep your contact data for as long as you continue to do business with us or agree to us sending our periodic newsletters. This will include details of past orders.
What Rights Do I Have As Your Data Subject?
You have the right to request the data we keep on file for you. You have the right to unsubscribe from our periodic newsletters.
We hope this won’t be necessary, but our Data Compliance Desk can be reached via email@example.com or by calling.
*Updated 1/12/2020 and subject to constant review as necessary.