I’m currently encouraging members of the 100 Day Goal group run by my friend Julia Bickerstaff to join in tweeting using the hashtag #100daygoal as an introduction to tweeting within a conversation. You can send a tweet at any time and the first topic of conversation is when the scheduled hour should be developed. For more info on the 100 day goal, please click here. Here are some starter points:
- Log in to Twitter and then click on this link to find the conversation, or put into Twitter ‘#100daygoal’
- Say anything – hello, my goal is, or whatever you fancy.
- For example, my Tweet might be: Hello my goal is going amazing today #100daygoal
- Anyone tuned into the hashtag search will see your message and can reply directly into the conversation
- Biggest mistake is not adding the hashtag into your tweets and as soon as you don’t do that, you drop out of the conversation.
- Once on the search, remember to choose ‘All Tweets’ not ‘Top Tweets’ which is the default screen I believe.
- Feel free to ask any questions in the comments below, I’m still learning too so hoping to learn a few tricks from some of you.